Authentic Hand-Knotted Persian Nain 4'7" x 6'3"' Cream Wool Rug
Authentic Persian Nain rugs are defined by a hand-knotted construction that creates high durability, making them the perfect rug for a home that is filled with beauty and life. Renowned for their unique colour pallets, the colours in this carpet bring the floral motifs to life against the navy background. The close-clipping applied to this rug after construction allows for the intricate design to come into sharp focus.
- Authentic Persian Nain Rug, carefully chosen by our dedicated production team
- One of a kind and Hand-knotted in Iran.
- Imported from Iran, and constructed from 100% wool, crafted using the finest weaving techniques.
- Cream base, cream center. Accented by dark navy and lighter blue floral motifs.
- Layered border accented with dark details that adds a sense of drama to the soft cream colour.
- 4-Foot 7-Inches by 6-Feet 3-Inches (145 X 195 cm)
Made in: Iran
Material: 100% Wool
Measurement: 4'7" X 6'3"
Primary Colour: Cream
Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming and rotation will keep your handmade rug in its best shape. Use a low power setting, and be mindful of fringe, as it can easily get caught & harmed by the vacuum.
Rug Beating: Take your rug outside and hang it, so that you can shake it out and gently beat it from the back. If you are unable to hang the rug, flip it over and lift it one section at a time and gently beat the back so the dirt falls out
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $200.00.
See Shipping Details
We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re unhappy with your rug for any reason, you can return your rug for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping feeds. Please visit our returns page of additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
See Returns Details