Authentic Hand-Knotted Persian Nain 4'8" x 6'2" Red Wool Rug
Nain rugs offer a beautiful and ornate design that is sure to add a touch of vintage elegance to any space. The traditional medallion design, surrounded by delicate floral motifs are in sharp focus from the close-clipping given to these rugs after they’ve been completed that allow the design to standout from the rug. Nain’s bring both durability and beauty, a fine piece of Persian craftsmanship that can be displayed in any room in the house.
- Authentic Persian Nain Rug, carefully chosen by our dedicated production team
- One of a kind and Hand-knotted in Iran.
- Imported from Iran, and constructed from 100% wool, crafted using the finest weaving techniques.
- Cream base, red center. Accented by cream and blue floral motifs. Layered border accented with blue on the soft cream allow for the red to pop.
- 4-Foot 8-Inches by 6-Feet 2-Inches (148 X 189 cm)
Made in: Iran
Material: 100% Wool
Measurement: 4'8" X 6'2"
Primary Colour: Cream
Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming and rotation will keep your handmade rug in its best shape. Use a low power setting, and be mindful of fringe, as it can easily get caught & harmed by the vacuum.
Rug Beating: Take your rug outside and hang it, so that you can shake it out and gently beat it from the back. If you are unable to hang the rug, flip it over and lift it one section at a time and gently beat the back so the dirt falls out
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $200.00.
See Shipping Details
We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re unhappy with your rug for any reason, you can return your rug for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping feeds. Please visit our returns page of additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
See Returns Details