Authentic Modal Silk 6'4" X 9'4" Blue Rug
Qum silk rugs come from artisans, and through high-level craftsmanship skills, and very high knot counts, can create highly intricate detailing that makes them stand out from other silk rugs. These rugs are delicate in appearance, while very durable from the density of the knots. The very fine silk used in Qum silk rugs create a distinctive appearance that catches light and brings the colours alive as you move around the rug.
In this Qum silk rug, we see the bold display of colour through the light blue base, accented with black to create dynamic drama throughout the rug.
- Authentic Qum Silk Rug: carefully chosen by our dedicated production team
- Power Loom construction made in Iran and constructed from 100% wool.
- Imported from Turkey and crafted using the finest weaving techniques.
- Blue base, with small medallion center with cream base. The medallion is surrounded by layers of floral motifs rotating the base color between light blue and darker blue.
- 6-Foot 3-Inches by 9-Feet 4-Inches (196 x 287cm
- Care Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Collection: Qum Silk Collection
Made in: Turkey
Material: 100% Silk
Measurement: 6'4" X 9'4"
Primary Colour: Blue
Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming and rotation will keep your silk rug in its best shape. Use a low power setting, and be mindful of fringe, as it can easily get caught & harmed by the vacuum.
Rug Beating: Take your rug outside and hang it, so that you can shake it out and gently beat it from the back. If you are unable to hang the rug, flip it over and lift it one section at a time and gently beat the back so the dirt falls out
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $200.00.
See Shipping Details
We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re unhappy with your rug for any reason, you can return your rug for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping feeds. Please visit our returns page of additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
See Returns Details