Authentic Hand-Knotted Persian Nain 3'5" x 5'8"' Red Wool Rug
Authentic Nain carpets are beautiful decorative pieces of craftsmanship while still being a hard-wearing carpet. The style of rug is always exemplary of incredible carpet making. As displayed in this Nain, these carpets are known for their beautiful colours and intricate design, offering a vintage appeal in a multi-coloured palette.
- Authentic Persian Nain Rug, carefully chosen by our dedicated production team
- One of a kind and Hand-knotted in Iran.
- Imported from Iran, and constructed from 100% wool, crafted using the finest weaving techniques.
- Cream base, Red center. Accented by navy and blue floral motifs. Layered border accented with burgundy details that contrast the red base and standout against the cream
- 3-Foot 5-Inches by 5-Feet 8-Inches (109 X 177 cm)
- Care Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
Made in: Iran
Material: 100% Wool
Measurement: 3'5" X 5'8"
Primary Colour: Red
Vacuuming: Regular vacuuming and rotation will keep your handmade rug in its best shape. Use a low power setting, and be mindful of fringe, as it can easily get caught & harmed by the vacuum.
Rug Beating: Take your rug outside and hang it, so that you can shake it out and gently beat it from the back. If you are unable to hang the rug, flip it over and lift it one section at a time and gently beat the back so the dirt falls out
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $200.00.
See Shipping Details
We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re unhappy with your rug for any reason, you can return your rug for a full refund within 7 days of delivery. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping fees. Please visit our returns page of additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
See Returns Details